First of all, we all want more traffic directed towards our business but are often confused about how to make it happen. One way is by using social media. In order to create a social media marketing plan you have to set goals. For example, plan to post 3 pictures per week to your Facebook business page that will each get 10 likes and at least 3 comments. The following social media should definitely be in your marketing plan if you want more attention drawn to your business.
• Facebook – Facebook is a great tool in the world of social media. Businesses everywhere are using it to get more traffic. If you add a blog post to your website, make sure you make a Facebook post about the blog and provide the link.
• Google My Business – Google is huge…no bigger than huge, it is massive! Everyone everywhere has heard of Google and has probably used it at one time or another while others use it daily. All business owners want to rank higher on Google. If you want to generate more traffic, you should definitely set up a Google business account and regularly post to it.
• Twitter – Twitter is a great tool that allows you to connect with your customers. Twitter is also a great way to get feedback from your customers. One of the most common reasons businesses everywhere are using Twitter is that they can market their products for free.
• Linkedin – Linkedin is another great social media tool to promote your business. Linkedin is a network with more than 65 million business professionals all over the world. Before you set up a Linkedin account, it is important that you understand how Linkedin works.
• Pinterest – When you use Pinterest for your business, you can expand your reach and increase the size of your audience. Pinterest is a great way to drive more traffic to your website. It is important that when using Pinterest, you use images and content. Make sure you edit the pin after it is pinned and insert the source. For example, if you pin something about your latest blog post, put the link to the blog post in the source.
• YouTube – YouTube is owned by Google and it is the second largest search engine with Google being the first. It is crucial that you properly optimize your YouTube videos to get them ranked as high as you can on Google. When you search for something on Google and one of the top results is a video, you feel compelled to watch it, right?
So you see, marketing is all about getting your name and your brand or products out there for the world to see. Communication with your customers and educating your audience is one of the best ways to do that. Get people noticing your business by using the right social media.