Work on Your Online Presence
Given that non-essential businesses can be penalized for remaining open to the public during the quarantine, you’ll probably need to shift your focus to your website and social media to help stay connected with customers during this time.
- If you don’t have a website yet, set one up so your customers can still find you.
- Already have a website? Take this time as an opportunity to revamp it.
- Work on your social media strategy to connect even more with your customers.
- Consider adding blog posts to your website to keep your content fresh.
- If you have an email list, it may be appropriate to make a COVID-19 statement.
Tips for Selling Online
If you’re new to selling things online, it can be a bit overwhelming. However, there are countless ways to help your customers find the products they love.
- Consider using an e-commerce platform to simplify the online shopping experience.
- Think about becoming an Amazon seller to reach a wider range of customers.
- Work with an Amazon PPC specialist for hire to help you make sponsored ads.
- No matter where you sell online, make sure you’re writing effective product descriptions.
- Think about which online payment options you want to offer to your customers.
- Try out e-commerce shipping software to simplify the process of mailing out orders.
It takes some effort and creativity to adapt to a new focus for your business. However, taking the right steps can help your small business thrive while the quarantine measures stay in place.