Every once in a while you come across a tool that you just have to share.
EchoSign is one of those tools. If you create contracts and need signatures do you do what I used to do?
1. Create the document
2. Print the document
3. Sign the document
4. Scan the document
5. Send a less than crisp document via email to your potential client
6. Wait for them to complete steps 2-5
I just started using EchoSign and I gotta tell ya–it’s a tool every business needs–that is if you use contracts in your day to day business activities.
1. Create the document (yes still have to do that)
2. Upload the document
3. Email the document
4. Everybody signs with an electronic signature
5. EchoSign emails the signed documents
Very very cool!